Future-oriented project to create quantum-resistant cryptocurrency of a new generation.
The quantum threat is the ability to hack into any existing blockchain with the help of a quantum supercomputer. It will be able to easily calculate private keys to transactions inside the classic blockchain. The main goal of the new cryptocurrency is to survive the Quantum Apocalypse and become a new standard in the blockchain industry.
To this end, a unique combination of technical solutions is applied in the DapCash blockchain:
- Original C based code. The DapCash blockchain is designed "from the ground up" and it is not a fork of any existing cryptocurrencies.
- Post-quantum cryptography. This is data encryption algorithms that even a quantum supercomputer can't crack. A huge number of intermediate calculations are needed for hacking post-quantum algorithms. This requires a large memory space. And this is a problem for quantum computers.
- Variative digital signature. The crypto-wallet owner will be able to choose one or more signature types for his transaction.
- Ring post-quantum signature. This signature makes transactions completely anonymous: neither the sender nor the recipient of the coins can be identified.
- Up to 65,536 digital signature algorithms. For security purposes, it will be possible to change the algorithms of digital signatures "on the fly" in the DapCash blockchain. In comparison, only a single algorithm is used in other cryptocurrencies.
- CPU optimized mining. In DapCash, you can mine several types of coins: gold, silver, and bronze.
DapCash will be interesting and close not only for IT-gourmets but also for ordinary users seeking for convenience and comfort. DapCash will please users with fast transactions possible thanks to multiple blockchain and a set of user services: VPN, audio and video connection, business tools, etc. And the private shards mechanism will allow everyone to create a private blockchain with its own token.
DiveVPN is a project of our IT-laboratory to create a decentralized VPN service based on the DapCash blockchain platform. Even now, modern centralized VPN services can't fully ensure the connection security and the user data anonymity. And with the advent of quantum computers, any standard VPN service can be easily hacked.
DiveVPN will allow users to surf the Internet absolutely safely and completely anonymously currently and in the "quantum" future. Here's what our DiveVPN will be fundamentally different from currently existing VPN services:
- Decentralization and post-quantum cryptography. DiveVPN has an innovative approach to data encryption. Almost all existing VPN services apply asymmetric encryption algorithm AES-256 for data encryption. VPN providers claim that this algorithm is impossible to crack. But this is true only for a classic computer. A quantum supercomputer can easily hack AES-256. Unlike standard VPN services, DiveVPN is based on the decentralized DapCash blockchain, which uses cryptography resistant to quantum computing. Therefore, not only ordinary but also super-powerful quantum computer will not be able to crack DiveVPN and read encrypted data.
- DiveVPN will implement onion routing and garlic data packaging. Data packets will be placed in a united stream and protected by at least two layers of encryption.
- Additional opportunities for "obfuscation" of the traffic. Obfuscation of traffic looks like this: throwing back and forth someone else's traffic, mixing with fictitious traffic, the use of ring signatures. All these tricks are necessary to ensure the highest level of anonymity.
Thus, we are developing an innovative and unique IT-product that aimed at meeting the urgent users' needs for privacy and security not only now but also in the future.
Kelvin is a project to create a fast, secure and easily scalable blockchain. Kelvin is based on the same C-code as DapCash. Kelvin blockchain will also be quantum-resistant but it significantly differs from DapCash in characteristics and purposes.
In the Kelvin project, the main emphasis is placed on the following features:
- "Multiple" blockchain consisting of subchains. Each subchain may have different attributes: consensus mechanism, token purpose, size and generation time of the block. The number of such subchains can reach 2^64. This architecture of blockchain allows providing high speed of transactions - up to 1 000 000 transactions per second. Multiple blockchain also ensures network scalability.
- Sharding mechanism. Initially, there will be three subchains in the Kelvin blockchain architecture - Golden, Cell, and Plasm. The Golden subchain is a top-level subchain that stores all the fundamental and administrative information. In the subchains of other levels, it is already possible to have shards - parts of the blockchain that store information about transactions, smart contracts, messages, etc. The idea of sharding is that the user doesn't need to store the entire blockchain, it is enough to store only the shard with its user information.
- User-friendliness. Thus, in the Kelvin network, the crypto-wallet can be assigned an ID instead of a random set of letters and numbers. And via universal API, it will be possible to connect various services: Internet of things, audio and video streaming, smart contracts+, distributed computing, and VPN.
Unlike DapCash, Kelvin will not be mined. Therefore, tokens of the project can only be purchased during the ICO or after the ICO on the exchange. The Kelvin network will function as an easily scalable and high-speed blockchain designed for users and developers of IT-products. In the future, Kelvin plans to expand the set of services provided.